HyperGlaze X v10.3
runs on Macintosh OSX
Current update: version 10.3.0.7 - highly recommended update!
HyperGlaze owners: Please contact me for a free downloadable update at
for this update or before you upgrade to OSX Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, El Capitan or Sierra.
PLEASE NOTE that this upgrade is for registered owners only. If you bought HyperGlaze from me
or if you bought HyperGlaze from a vendor and returned your registration card, then you're in my
database of registed owners. Macintosh OSX 10.7 Lion no longer supports PowerPC versions of
software. The current version of HyperGlaze requires OSX 10.8 or newer.
Use Get Info in the Finder to see if you have a PowerPC version of HyperGlaze.
You can have the ease of use of HyperGlaze on any
computer, including Windows and Macintosh OS X!
HyperGlaze X (version 10) offers major improvements over the previous Macintosh only version.
See the Ordering page for more info.
Credit card purchases accepted as well as purchase orders from schools. Square Invoices possible for easy, safe payments.
The free trial version of of HyperGlaze is no longer available.
New Site License terms to make it easier to use with your enrolled students. See order form.
HyperGlaze is still the easiest-to-use software for ceramic artists.
The Newest Features!
- Custom Glaze Limits are back - calculate your own and install them!
- Paste glaze recipes copied from the web and documents directly into HyperGlaze.
- Scaling of window size. If HyperGlaze is too small to read, easily increase the window size. Too big to fit on your screen, decrease it.
- Spelling help as you type ingredients into recipes.
- Material analysis graph - makes material analyses visual for your students.
- Save color digital images of your glaze with each recipe. Remember what the glaze really looks like!
- Print recipe with an image of the glaze. Plus improved printing of recipes in Windows.
- Glaze lists - make lists of your favorite glazes to find, print, and use them easily.
- Mole ratio calculations - similar to mole percent calculations.
- HyperGlaze will automatically complete glaze ingredients as you type for easier entering of recipes.
Other New HyperGlaze X features include:
• an improved look in OS X, with color in all platforms
• stacks open in multiple windows - look at a glaze recipe and its ingredients simultaneously
• simplified navigation through multiple windows
• easy copy and paste of the text of an entire recipe to word processor or email
• easier to move glazes between recipes, Glaze Calculator, and Glaze Limits
• install your own thermal expansion coefficients or use the default coefficients.
• percentage analysis and UMF on the Glaze Limits graph
• separate windows for glaze, clay and materials databases and their indexes
– click on names and browse the recipes without losing your place
• marked cards instead of the Utilities Lists simplify finding and viewing recipes
• view only marked cards allows browsing of only found and marked recipes
• more powerful Complex Search stack – searches for Glazes, Clays, and Materials
• Help stack floats above other windows - leave it open while you learn!
• Help stack replaces the printed manual - no more manuals to lose
• improved Compare Glazes, Clays, Materials – easier to use and compare
• more popup menus for data entry
• tool tips to tell you what things do and where to enter data
Take a look at the screen shots of HyperGlaze here: HyperGlaze Features
This site includes details about HyperGlaze, screen shots of the program in use, and ordering information.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to write!
Richard Burkett - hyperglaze (at) sbcglobal.net
Last updated on January 9, 2018