|System & Computer Requirements|
HyperGlaze now runs on almost any personal computer, from Macintosh to Windows to Linux. It's faster and easier to use than ever. The current full version of HyperGlaze is 10.2.5
To make sure HyperGlaze will run on your computer, please check the exact requirements below, as the amount of RAM needed is substantially larger than early versions of HyperGlaze:
All computers need the following to run HyperGlaze:
• 12-15 Mb of free disk space to install.Exact size depends on how many glazes you have, and if you copy all the extra help and installation files.
• A 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or larger display or monitor.
HyperGlaze will be VERY cramped if you have a smaller screen size and some elements will go off screen, but with the new screen scaling feature you can make the windows smaller OR larger! Monitors which display millions of colors are also recommended. HyperGlaze will run with fewer colors, but may not look as nice. Typically a 15 inch monitor is the minimum possible, but HyperGlaze works well on 12 inch laptop screens of at least the minimum resolution listed above (1024x768), although recipe text will appear small. Larger displays will allow viewing of more parts of HyperGlaze at once without overlapping windows.
• If you can run a web browser on your computer, you should also be able to run HyperGlaze. HyperGlaze does NOT need an internet connection to run!
HyperGlaze can be run on all the operating systems and versions listed below:
• Macintosh OS X (OSX 10.5.8 or later, including OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard, OSX 10.7 Lion, OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion, OSX 10.9 Mavericks, OSX 10.10 Yosemite and OSX 10.11 El Capitan) on Macintosh Intel computers. Macintosh G5 computers and earlier are no longer supported.
• Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, and 10
• Linux - a Linux version of HyperGlaze can be provided on request as a largely unsupported version - I have no way to test it.**
** Linux/UNIX note: as I currently have no way to test HyperGlaze on Linux, and Unix/Linux versions of HyperGlaze are without any warranty as to how well HyperGlaze will run. The are supposed to run on Ubuntu versions of Linux.
For more information or to order please contact:
Questions? Please email.
6354 Lorca Drive
San Diego, CA 92115-5509
HyperGlaze Order Form
Page updated on October 23, 2015
Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft
HyperGlaze is a trademark of Richard Burkett.
Return to Index